As the COVID-19 situation continues to impact our communities, it becomes increasingly likely that travel restrictions, shelter in place orders, or other factors to mitigate the virus will impair some physician’s abilities to arrive to work in person for the safety of themselves and our patients. We are fortunate to live in an age where physicians can provide excellent care remotely.
We are committed to providing continuity of care and access to pain management support through this difficult time. In preparation for these or other unusual circumstances, we have ensured that Chronic Pain Treatment Centers providers are trained and equipped to provide services remotely via telehealth.
Chronic Pain Treatment Centers can deliver telehealth services using the Zoom application. Most modern laptops/desktops/iPads/phones or tablets can become a telehealth portal, as long as they contain a webcam, microphone and speaker.
Please follow the directions provided in preparation for your upcoming appointments :
- Go to Play Store and open app
- At the top of the page search ZOOM CLOUD MEETINGS
- Select and press install
- Once installed open app
- Select sign up and the bottom of the page
- Enter Email address, First and Last name and agree to terms
- Press Next at the top of the screen
- You will receive an email from ZOOM
- Go to your email on your phone and open the email from ZOOM
- There will be a blue box that says activate account
- Click on the blue box, it will then take you back to the ZOOM app
- Press Accept at the bottom of the page
- Now enter a password that contains at least 8 letters, 1 upper case letter and number
- Then press the orange continue button
- Next you will press skip this step below the orange box
- Then press Go to my account below the orange box
*You have completed the set-up of ZOOM
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR HELP
We Now Offer Telemedicine – How To: – Chronic Pain Treatment Centers